Save money, have fun and maximize nutrition by picking your own berries during our annual U-pick Season
Twin Creek’s U-pick blueberries are available at slightly different times each year, weather-depending, usually beginning in late July and throughout the month of August.
And, only $2.25 per pound! Some people spend a few minutes and pick enough for a snack, some people take the whole day, haul out 80# and spend the next several days freezing and packing them for the Winter.
While a day in The Patch can be a wonderful and unforgettable experience, all that work might not appeal to you. If not, come on up to the Berry Building, back towards the highway and down the Southern fork — we’ve got plenty of frozen fruit already perfectly frozen, sorted to perfection and packaged for $3.75 per pound.
- Do NOT remove green harvest totes from The Patch
- No Dogs
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Please be considerate of your fellow pickers
- No running
- All U-Pick berries MUST be paid for BEFORE leaving The Patch
Tips for the Patch
- Sunscreen is helpful, since it’s almost always sunny this time of year and cool temps keep you from noticing the beginnings of a burn
- Bring small buckets to pick your berries into so so the bottom layer isn’t crushed
- Try to pick only fully blue fruit; leave the sour, pink ones to ripen
- Bring plenty of liquids and stay hydrated
- Uneven, bumpy ground! Be VERY careful of the drainage ditches that go down the middle of each row
- Please observe the 10mph speed limit on the Ranch Road
We hope to see you in The Patch!