Produce available for the second week of September 2020 includes:
- Onions, new yellow with neatly trimmed greens – $2.50 / #
- Onions, red, yellow and white storage – $1.50 / #
- Potato, white bakers (all solid) – $2.00 / #
- Potato, red – $2.00 / #
- Potato, red fingerlings- $4.00 / #
- Potato, yellow fingerlings – $4.00 / #
- Carrots, market-sized bundles – $2.50 ea.
- Kale, dark red and green curled or pink ruffled – $3.25 ea. (about half-pound bundle)
- Collards – $3.25 ea. (about half pound bundle)
- Parsley – $1.50 ea. bundle
- Frizee – $2.00 ea.
Coming soon: bulbing fennel (finnochio), radicchio heads
First come, first serve. See you at The Ranch! Produce kept at the Berry Building after u-pick season is over.
Questions? Email Friday at firstname.lastname@example.org