Makes 6 servings
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 6oz can frozen apple juice concentrate
- In the mixing vessel of a food processor or blender, combine blueberries and apple juice concentrate.
- Whirl until liquified.
- Cover and freeze until firm around the edges, about 2 hours
- Use a heavy spoon to break the frozen mixture into pieces and put back into blender or food processor.
- Whirl again until smooth but not completely melted.
- Spoon into a 9″x5″ loaf pan
- Cover and freeze until firm
Serve within a few days.
as adapted from www.oregonblueberry.com